/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Personalizing Consumer Brand Relationship

Study: Consumers believe brands don’t understand them
" ... IBM recently announced the results of a study that found a massive perception gap between how well businesses think they are marketing and the actual customer’s experience. The U.S. study, developed by Econsultancy, found that almost 90 percent of marketers agree that personalizing the customer experience is critical to their success. Despite this widespread agreement, nearly 80 percent of consumers stated that the average brand doesn’t understand them as an individual. ... "

1 comment:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.