/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Uptech II Announces Second Round

I am a big supporter of local startups and accelerators.  Have have been involved directly in three local startups and advised several others.  I see that the Uptech Kentucky accelerator has just announced its second round of ideas, to be launched September 9.   You can also find out more about their local connections in this Cincinnati.com article. I plan to write more about those examples that match well with my interests.

I scanned the list of projects, and found several of interest, in particular:  Liquid: Liquid builds mobile software to collect, store, analyze, and organize any and all data.  I will write more about these efforts as I learn more.   I welcome any of the startups to call and discuss.

No comments: