/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crowdsourcing Microtasks

I have been involved in a number of projects that involved using crowdsourcing tasks.  I had missed the  conference mentioned , but I this article in Oreilly Radar that provides some useful thoughts and pointers to new services being established.  I am reading to better understand where this is going ...

Crowdsourcing Microtasks
Since the first-ever Mechanical Turk meetup a year ago, there has been an explosion in crowdsourcing services and a well-attended conference in San Francisco. I remain enthusiastic about crowdsourcing, but the number of companies has me worried about quality of work. Fortunately specialization is already occurring, so for particular tasks there are companies out there ready to provide high-quality service. ....  "

No comments: