/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Friday, April 23, 2010

Delta: An Unworkable Consumer Model

Doug Lautzenheiser posts about a recent experience he had with up-charges by Delta Airlines. I have now flown out of Cincinnati for thirty-three years. Traveling all over the globe with them or affiliates. After I retired I was immediately downgraded because I did less traveling, after having posted only somewhat less than the million miles required to keep my frequent flyer credentials. Now in the past few years they have begun to systematically charge for any kind of change of itinerary, sometimes absurdly so. Doug provides a good example in his post. Delta ... from here on I will make every effort to not use your services, and will talk this up at every opportunity. Screwing your best thirty year customers is not a sustainable model. Find another.

No comments: